SanctionsAlert.com Sanctions Risk Management Conference
Practical Guidance for Sanctions and Export Compliance. Fast-changing and far-reaching laws, regulations, and multinational initiatives are transforming the sanctions field on an almost weekly basis. Non-compliance with sanctions and export control laws has huge potential repercussions, including large fines, disbarment, and even criminal charges. This conference will provide practical insights to help manage a sanctions program and mitigate risks.
Top Reasons to Attend:
- Learn about the latest strategies and tools for sanctions risk management
- Broaden your professional network
- Stay out of trouble and meet your legal duties
- Keep up with changes while managing sanctions and export controls risks
- Hear the industry’s foremost experts and practitioners answer your tough questions