10th Annual European Compliance & Ethics Institute
It’s time to celebrate a decade of the European Compliance & Ethics Institute (ECEI)! Join us virtually to learn more about the challenges facing the European and global compliance and ethics community. Get insights and guidance on emerging issues, hear strategies for mitigating risk, and learn how to better strengthen your organisation’s compliance and ethics program.
The ECEI’s educational sessions are organised by knowledge level (basic, intermediate, and advanced) and will provide you with the opportunity to earn live Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® continuing education units (CEUs).
Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics® (SCCE) exists to champion ethical practices and compliance standards and to provide the necessary resources for ethics and compliance professionals and others who share these principles.
Hot topics for 2022
- Crisis management
- Data privacy and data protection
- Implementing global trade compliance
- Risk management
- Conflict of interest
- Healthcare compliance
Who should attend?
- Compliance and ethics professionals
- In-house and outside counsel
- Audit managers/officers
- Information and privacy officers
- Regulators and other government personnel
- Risk managers
- Corporate executives and leaders
- Researchers and policy makers
- Human resource managers
Schedule at a glance: 22 March 2022
The first day of the conference will explore several topics covered by the following speakers:
- Post-Ethics Investigations: What’s Next? Remediation or Recurrence? – Alan Dillane, Global Remediation Program Manager, Dell
- Successfully Detecting Compliance and Business Ethics Risks and Dealing with Taboos and Blind Spots within an Organisation – Markus Juettner, Vice President & Global Head of Compliance, E.ON SE
- Cultural Divide and Compliance – Jad Mhanna, Regional Compliance Officer, Ericsson
- Anti-Bribery Compliance During and After COVID: How Training, Communications, Due Diligence, and Investigations Have Changed – Anne Vogdt, Business Development Consultant, Europe, TRACE
- Post-COVID: How to be a Truly Effective Compliance Officer – Jane L. Mitchell, Director, JL&M Ltd.
Schedule at a glance: 23 March 2022
The second day also has a very interesting line up of presentations, such as:
- The Role of Risk Assessment in Compliance and Ethics Programs: Proportionality, Detection, and Beyond – Zoe Taylor-Jones, Group Head of Ethics and Compliance, Serco
- A European Breakthrough: An Analysis of the Implications of the New AML Authority and AML Regulation for Businesses in Europe – Pierre Simon, Managing Director, Principal Consultant, Simon Consulting
- Innovate Your Corporate Culture: How to Create Lasting Transformation – Alisia Grenville, Head of Group Compliance, Oerlikon
- The New European (and Global) Anti-Corruption Standard: Increased Expectations for Third-Party Management – Saskia Zandieh, Division Head of Ethics & Compliance & Nathaniel Edmonds, Partner, Paul Hastings LLP
- Recognising the differences in cultural, language and business norms when managing global relationships – Robert Bond, Legal & Regulatory Services – Bond & Bond LTD, J. Veronica Xu, Chief Compliance Officer, Saber Healthcare Group & Gerry Zack, CEO, SCCE & HCCA
The pricing scheme is as follows:
Member : $525
Non-Member : $675
Registration + first time membership* : $745
Group Discount** 3-9 : ($50)
Group Discount** 10 or more : ($100)
*Membership & Registration discount is only available for first time members who register for the event and membership at the same time.
**Discounts take effect the day a group reaches the discount number of registrants. Please send registration forms together to ensure that the discount is applied.
If you are interesting in learning more about this upcoming virtual SCCE event from March 22-23 2022, you can click on this link and download the brochure to read more about the agenda and / or register directly.