31st Annual ACFE Global Fraud Conference
The 31st Annual ACFE Global Fraud Conference will take place from June 21-26 in Boston, Massachusetts, USA at the John B. Hynes Veterans Memorial Convention Center.
The 31st Annual ACFE Global Fraud Conference 2020 is dedicated to anti-fraud issues, including:
- The role of technology in both fraud and fraud investigations
- Solutions to anti-fraud issues your company is facing
- Tracing of Funds
- Forensic Interviewing Techniques to Detect Deception for Examiners, Auditors and Investigators
- Trends in Financial Institution Fraud
- Issues in Mortgage Fraud
- Cargo Theft and Its Impact on the Insurance Industry
- Ethical Culture to Prevent Fraud and Improve Compliance
- Exploiting Internet and Social Network Intelligence to enhance Investigations
- Government Contract Fraud
- Corporate Environment
- Best practices you can incorporate into your organisation’s anti-fraud strategy
- Laws and regulations related to fraud and whistleblowers
The 31st Annual ACFE Global Fraud Conference 2020 brings together professionals from around the world who are involved in preventing, identifying and detecting fraud and white collar crime within organisations.
For more information about the 31st Annual ACFE Global Fraud Conference, visit https://www.fraudconference.com/31st-home.aspx.