8th Annual Shutdown Turnaround Outage Maintenance and Asset Integrity Summit
OPEX’s 8th Annual Global Shutdown Turnaround Outage & Maintenance Summit for the Energy Industry’s edition will cover some of the most crucial topics of today as it provides the strategic information of how to maintain plans when there is shift of demand and supply in High Volatile Market situations. Today it is very important to maintain your plants while keeping the cost to a minimum while compromising on quality.
The main focus will be upon the key areas that contribute to successful and efficient turnarounds for both onshore and offshore assets, with dedicated sessions towards optimal contractor management, planning and scheduling, scope management, cost control, as well as on site and post execution strategies.
The key topics of the forum will specifically focus on:
- A new approach for maintaining the integrity of assets
- Plant Turnaround? Challenges and Ensuring Compliance
- Avoid Pitfalls During Plant Shut Down
- Which assets do we need to maintain and with what degree of rigor?”
- Getting the most out of your CMMS
- The True Costs of Unplanned Downtime: Solving Maintenance Challenges in Oil, Gas & Utility Operations
- Combat the impact of climate changes with faster dispatching
- From predictive to prescriptive maintenance – Monitoring machine health and optimizing production with data & machine learning
- Predictive Maintenance – From ‘fail & fix’ to ‘prevent & predict’
- Exploring cost effective & technically sound solutions in Inspections & NDT
- Overcoming Maintenance Challenges with Digital Maintenance Technologies
The conference will be taking place on March 23rd – 24th, 2023 from 09:00 – 17:00 UK Time. It will be held at the Chelsea Harbour Hotel Address: Chelsea Harbour Dr, London SW10 0XG, United Kingdom.
Don’t miss out on this special edition. Click here to register now!