The 4th Anti-Money Laundering & Financial Crimes Conference
The fourth AMLFC Institute Conference will take place from April 21 – 23, 2021 at the JW Marriott Marquis Miami in Downtown Miami, USA. This conference will host experts providing practical knowledge for executing or administering AML/CFT/FCP procedures.
Beyond complying with the AML/CFT annual training requirements, this conference will provide participants a unique opportunity to personally engage with regulators and other experts. This personal contact will allow for a better understanding of the approach to enforcement in their respective jurisdictions.
The learning objective of this conference are as follows:
- Identify country-specific issues often encountered in AML/CFT
- Identify country-specific trends related to AML/CFT regulation
- Identify threats associated with trade-based money laundering
- Describe the steps utilized in conducting AML/CFT investigations
- Identify current trends in Financial Crimes Prevention
- Identify current trends related to De-risking
- Identify and describe recent enforcement actions related to FCPA violations
- Identify best practices for meeting the requirements of FATCA/CRS
- Identify best practices for meeting the requirements of Cybersecurity/Privacy/GDPR
Fore more information on the AMLFC Institute: Anti-Money Laundering and Financial Crimes Conference, see: https://amlfc.institute/conference-2021/