Economic Crime Prevention
The Premier Cross-Industry Economic Crime Prevention Gathering will be taking place in Zurich, Switzerland from March 7 – 8, 2023.
Event highlights include:
- Sanctions: How to Navigate Through the Current Economic Sanctions Jungle and Minimise Enforcement Risks
- New Swiss ESG Regulations: What Compliance and Legal In-House Need to Know
- Compliance Connaissances Roundtable: Two Interactive Discussions focusing on Industry and Topic Specific Concerns
- Technology and Data Security: Redesigning a Comprehensive Internal Data Security Framework to Reduce Cost, Mitigate Risk and Protect Against Data Breach
- EU and Swiss Whistleblowing: Examining Whistleblowing Implementations in the Private Sector in Switzerland and What is Required to Align with the EU Whistleblowing Directive
- Antibribery: Exploring Updates on FCPA, UKBA and SAPIN II Enforcement, OECD Recommendations, and the Expectations on Swiss Multinationals.
For more info on speakers, agenda and registration, see here.