European Corporate Counsel Summit 2024
The European Corporate Counsel Summit is an invitation-only, premium forum bringing together leading in-house General Counsel and innovative legal services providers. The summit’s content is aligned with key in-house legal challenges and interests, relevant market developments, and practical and progressive ideas and strategies adopted by successful pioneers.
The European Corporate Counsel Summit aims to foster innovative thinking, share inspiring ideas, and promote community connections. Our continuing mission is to curate an engaging programme featuring visionary keynote presentations, real-life case studies and interactive forums delivered by compelling speakers and expert moderators. To achieve this vision we choose our collaborators with great precision – we seek out professionals who have deep expertise and hands-on experience, and can present cutting-edge insights that spark conversation.
The key topics that will be covered during the event are:
- Optimising legal tech – Unlocking the power of AI capabilities and seamlessly integrating them to navigate opportunities within the legal realm.
- People first – Cultivating a shift in attitudes within the company structure to shape the legal department as a resilient and value-generating entity.
- The corporate citizen’s impact – Balancing corporate responsibility with market insight for sustainable business growth.
- Reimagining legal leadership – Revitalising conversations on the evolution of the General Counsel role for contemporary challenges and opportunities.
- Rethinking legal operations – Exploring innovative approaches to transform and optimise legal processes for enhanced efficiency.
- Future-ready legal strategy – Implementing robust risk assessment and crisis management as adaptive measures for ensuring future resilience.
European Corporate Counsel Summit 2024 is set to take place from April 11 – 12 2024 at the Fairmont Le Montreux Palace in Montreux, Switzerland.
Click here for more information.