IP Law Europe Summit 2024
The IP Law Summit is an invitation-only, premium forum bringing together leading in-house IP law executives and innovative law firms, IP attorneys and legal service providers. The summit’s content is aligned with key challenges and interests in the IP law landscape, relevant developments, practical and progressive ideas and strategies adopted by successful pioneers.
The IP Law Europe Summit provides a platform that helps Europe’s leading in-house IP counsel evaluate and partner with relevant IP attorneys and legal services providers, while we connect innovative IP legal service providers with these chief IP strategists.
The key topics that will be covered at this event include:
- IP money matters – Unveiling IP finance models to access long-term capital, attain growth while reducing financial risks and creating profitable outcomes.
- World-class style – Examining market-leading IP operations to bring clarity and connectivity, unlock the power of technology and drive innovation.
- The new AI-torney – Exploring the benefits of AI in IP law to improve accuracy and efficiency, streamline legal processes, and improve decision-making.
- Business boom law – Integrating IP law into business transformation strategies to protect assets, empower innovation, propel growth and stay ahead of the curve.
- Locking out the future – Embracing innovation models and advanced IP management methods to ensure maximum security in a swiftly changing environment.
- IP trends rollout – Staying on top of the ever-changing business landscape and newly-implemented regulations reshaping the worldwide IP scenery.
The IP Law Europe Summit 2024 will take place from April 11 – 12 2024 at the Fairmont Le Montreux Palace in Montreux, Switzerland.
Please the event’s official website for more information.