Supply chain in 2021: Navigating the changing landscape
In 2020 the pandemic brought many challenges to organisations and their supply chains. We saw a sudden and dramatic increase in online activity that was almost immediately matched by steep rises in cybercrime, fraud and a plethora of other online crimes as financial criminals wasted no time in exploiting new opportunities.
Alongside this, global supply chains experienced equally sudden and often severe disruptions, and many organisations were left scrambling to onboard new suppliers at short notice and against a backdrop of rising third-party risk.
To help mitigate and manage risks in 2021, businesses need to have clear insight into all levels of their supply chains and the ability to conduct due diligence quickly and easily. Join our expert-led Panel Discussion to get a better understanding of how best to navigate the supply chain landscape in a post pandemic world.
Topics to discover:
- Key 2021 trends in risk and compliance in the corporate sector: ongoing digital transformation, a growing need for trusted data, a strong focus on sustainability, the need to address regulations and specific risks across multiple geographies and economic sectors;
- Supply chain challenges in 2021: what needs to be addressed in 2021 vs 2020?
- The importance of data, technologies and human expertise in providing transparency in your supply chains and helping you make more informed and better business decisions;
- What are the practical steps/best practices that world leading corporates should adopt to manage customer and Third- party risks?
The moderator of the panel discussion is Che Sidanius, Global Head of Financial Crime Regulation and Industry Affairs at Refinitiv. The speakers that will take part in the panel are the following:
- Ivan Mikheev, Vice President Supply Chain at Electroshield Samara
- Benjamin Katz, Policy Analyst for responsible mineral supply chains at Centre for responsible business conduct, OECD
- Jesse Glickstein, Environmental & Human Rights Counsel at Ethics and Compliance Office, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
This webinar will take place on 15 April 2021 at 1 PM BST, 2 PM CEST or 3 PM MSK for a duration of one hour. For more information on this online event and / or registration, click here.