US General Counsel Summit
The US General Counsel Summit is an invitation-only, premium Summit bringing leading General Counsel and innovative suppliers and solution providers together. The Summit’s content is aligned with key legal challenges and interests, relevant market developments, and practical and progressive ideas and strategies adopted by successful pioneers.
The US General Counsel Summit provides a platform that helps America’s leading legal executives evaluate and partner with relevant suppliers and solution providers within the USA and important markets across the world, while we connect innovative fortune companies with these legal strategists.
The key topics that will be covered at this event include:
- AI Meets IP Considerations – examining the implications of AI and copyright law
- Adopting Cybersecurity Rules – The final disclosure of incidents and risk management
- ESG Success Strategies – General Counsel playing their role to boost sustainability
- Addressing Data Privacy – Implementing procedures with a trustworthy workforce
- Responding To Rising Costs – Combating budgetary constraints and financial challenges
- The Future Of Generational Diversity – Exploring varied perspectives of multigenerational teams
The US General Counsel Summit will take place from 14 – 15 March 2024 at The Las Colinas Resort in Dallas, Texas.
For more information, visit marcusevan’s website.