Academy – Euronext Group’s upcoming interactive Enterprise Risk Management educational program provides a succinct and practical overview of the most topical components of the enterprise risk management framework. Live virtual sessions are structured around the areas of Risk Appetite, Risk culture, Risk reporting, Operational Resilience and Risk Assessments. The course also features an exclusive workshop that explores softer skills and qualities that are instrumental for successful risk teams; an essential yet frequently undervalued element that is crucial for effective enterprise risk management. This is an essential course for all individuals responsible for implementing risk management practices in their organisations or those interested to stay current and improve their Operational risk solutions.
The course is also packed with practical tips and hints and guides participants towards implementing processes that add value to the workplace. Each session ends with Make A Difference discussion, where attendees share their take-aways that will make a real difference to their organisation. All sessions have been designed to facilitate communication and interaction between participants and the course leader, Elena Pykhova.
As a special bonus, each attendee will receive a copy of the brand-new book authored by Ms. Pykhova entitled: Operational Risk Management in Financial Services: A Practical Guide to Establishing Effective Solutions.
Benefits of Attending
This course will provide the following benefits:
- Review how to integrate risk with business strategy
- Structure value-added Change and Risks and Opportunities assessments
- Find meaningful ways to define risk appetite
- Perform risk culture evaluation and create conduct and culture dashboard
- Examine 3-step approach to successful report writing
- Consider integrating Operational resilience with Risk
- Explore softer side: instrumental skills and capabilities of successful risk teams; as well as
- Review case studies and engage via live polls
- Interact with fellow practitioners, benchmark the maturity of your framework with peers
- Develop a plan on how you will make a difference to your workplace following the course
The course will be held in English and delivered via Zoom on March 2-3 2022 from 9.00am –to 12.30pm CET. The individual registration fee is € 800 + VAT.
You can also download the brochure via this link to learn more about Academy – Euronext Group’s Enterprise Risk Management course.